Whether you are getting married, require a modelling shoot and or portfolio, attending a special event or just want to impress, we tailor you with a perfect and flawless look only a professional can provide. The Makeup we use is of prestigious quality, is guaranteed to last through the many hours of your special event. Your look is also guaranteed to appear exceptional in photos, which will be special to you and your family for generations to come.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is subject to change unless a deposit is made
- Trial to be paid for either before or on the day of
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking your wedding date/special occasion.
- Deposits can be made by cheque, cash or bank deposit and
- The balance of your booking is due 14 days prior to the wedding/ occasion date
- Travel fees may apply for distances greater than 50klm from Gympie.
- Minimum mobile booking $250
Brand of cosmetics used:
MAC, Makeup for Ever, Face Atelier, NARS, OCC, Illamasqua, Dermalogica, Shu Uemura, Professional camera-safe foundations such as RCMA, Kryolan and Ben Nye. My tools and brushes are cleaned and sanitised before each client- ALWAYS. Disposable mascara wands, fresh sponges and applicators are always used.
Why is going to a salon, makeup counter or doing your own makeup risky?
Having your wedding makeup done at a salon or makeup counter can cause delays and unnecessary stress. You are often one of many appointments and customers they have in a day, and Saturdays can be their busiest. Who is going to do your makeup? Do they have experience/ qualifications?
Salons and makeup counters can use non-camera safe products-ie, products that will cause issues such as “foundation flare” in your photographs. Even your own makeup products can cause these photographic issues.