I didn’t have my camera at the studio and got home much later than expected so the photos I got were after the sun had gone down so we had to use the flash and under fluro lighting so, there not the best.
|this one was taken at about 6.30pm|
The face products I used were;
- Face Atelier pro foundation in numbers 1 & 7 mixed together
- MAC pro long wear concealer in NW15
- I contoured with my fav Hoola by Benefit
- I applied MAC’s soft and gentle as a highlighter along the tops of my cheekbone, along my nose and cupids bow.
- The blush I went with was MAC sheer tone shimmer blush in flirt and tease.
- I defined my brows with Makeup For Ever’s Aqua brow in number 25
- I applied Inglot shadows in pearl 399 and pearl 446 on my lids I applied the lighter pink colour all over the mobile lid and then the darker purple one the inner and outer third of my lid and blended it through the crease.
- I used the purple as an eyeliner on the top and bottom lash line.
- Finished up with some covergirl lashblast 24hr mascara.